January 31, 2018
Finding the perfect size for your next ring purchase is incredibly easy! All you need is a strip of paper or string, and a ruler or measuring tape. Perform the following steps to measure your ring size:
1. Wrap a thin strip of paper or string around your finger like a ring, close to the knuckle.
2. Mark the spot where the paper meets, and measure the distance with your ruler or measuring tape.
3. Use the following chart to determine your ring size.
If you already own a ring, but don't know your ring size, you can easily determine the correct size using just a ruler:
1. Measure the diameter of the inside of the ring.
2. Use the following chart to determine your ring size.